The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is civic journalism.
· Corrigan, Don. The Public Journalism Movement in America: Evangelists in the Newsroom. Praeger, 1999.
· Glasser, Theodore L. The Idea of Public Journalism. The Guilford Press, 1999.
· Lambeth, Edmund B., Philip E. Meyer, and Esther Thorson, eds. Assessing Public Journalism. University of Missouri Press, 1998.
· Merritt, Davis. Public Journalism and Public Life: Why Telling the News is Not Enough. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1995.
· Morris, John L. A Study of Attitudes toward Audience Interaction in Journalism: Citizen-Based Reporting. Edwin Mellen Press, 2002.
· Rosen, Jay. What Are Journalists For? Yale University Press, 1999.
"The Infography about Civic Journalism"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA