The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the euphonium.
· The Tuba Family, by Clifford Bevan, 2nd edition, Piccolo Press, 2000.
· Practical Hints on Playing the Baritone (Euphonium), by Brian L. Bowman in collaboration with James Ployhar, Warner Bros, 1983.
· An Annotated Bibliography of Selected Contemporary Euphonium Solo Literature by American Composers, by David Miles, Tuba-Euphonium Press, 1995.
· I.T.E.A. Journal. (1971-current), published by the International Tuba Euphonium Association (formerly Tubists Universal Brotherhood Association). http://iteaonline.org/journal.php
· Euphonium and Bass Trumpet Orchestral Excerpts, compiled and annotated by Ken Shifin, Virgo Music Publishers, 1995.
· Musical Wind Instruments, by Adam Carse, Da Cap Press, 1965.
· The Art of Euphonium Playing, by Arthur Lehman, Vol. I and II, Tuba-Euphonium Press, 1996.
· The Euphonium and 4-Valve Brass: An Advance Tutor, by Harold T. Brasch, Tuba-Euphonium Press, 1996.
· Twentieth-Century Brass Soloists, by Michael Meckna, Greenwood Press, 1994.
· Brass Bibliography, by Mark J. Fasman, Indiana University Press, 1990.
· French Music for Low Brass Instruments, by J. Mark Thompson and Jeffrey Jon Lemke, Indiana University Press, 1994.
· Low Brass Guide, by John R. Griffiths, 2nd edition, E. Williams Music Publishing Company, 1999.
· Euphonium Music Guide, by David Werden and Denis Winter. http://www.dwerden.com/emg/
· Scoring for Euphonium, by David Werden, Cimarron Music and Productions, 1989.
"The Infography about the Euphonium"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA