The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is corporate environmentalism.
· Seema Arora and Tim Cason, 1996, "Why Do Firms Volunteer to Exceed Environmental Regulations? Understanding Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program," Land Economics, 72: 413-432.
· Kurt Fisher and Johan Schot (eds.), 1993, Environmental Strategies for Industry: International Perspectives on Research Needs and Policy Implications, Island Press.
· Aseem Prakash, 2000, Greening the Firm: The Politics of Corproate Environmentalism, Cambridge Univeristy Press.
· Robert B. Gibson, 1999, Voluntary Initiatives and the New Politics of Corporate Greening, Broadview Press.
· Stephan Schmidheiny, 1992, Changing Course: A Global Business Perspective on Development and the Environment, MIT Press.
· Andrew J. Hoffman, 1997, From Heresy to Dogma: An Institutional History of Corporate Environmentalism, New Lexington Press.
"The Infography about Corporate Environmentalism"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA