The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is online education.
· Moore, M.G., and Cozine, G.T. (2000) Web-Based Communications, the Internet, and Distance Education. The American Center for the Study of Distance Education.
· Vandervert, L.R., Shavinina, L.V., and Cornell, R.A. (Eds.) (2001). Cybereducation: The Future of Long Distance Learning. Mary Ann Liebert.
· Palloff, R.M., and Pratt, K. (1999). Building Learning Communities in Cyberspace: Effective Strategies for the Online Classroom. Jossey-Bass.
· Klingenstein, K.J. (1998). "The Technical Realities of Virtual Learning: An Overview for the Non-Technologist." Cause/Effect, 21(1), 24-27, 32-34, 47. http://www.educause.edu/ir/library/html/cem/cem98/cem9815.html
· White, K.W., and Baker, J.D. (Eds.) (2004). The Student Guide to Successful Online Learning: A Handbook of Tips, Strategies, and Techniques. Allyn and Bacon.
· Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks. http://www.aln.org/publications/jaln/index.asp
"The Infography about Cybereducation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA