Auster, Paul (1947- )
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Paul Auster.
· "Interview with Larry McCaffery and Sinda Gregory" in Paul Auster, The Art of Hunger: Essays, Preface, Interviews. (Sun and Moon Press, 1992: 270-312)
· Paul Auster as the Wizard of Odds, Mark Chenetier (Didier-Erudition, 1996)
· Beyond the Red Notebook: Essays on Paul Auster, ed. Dennis Barone (U of PA Press, 1995)
· Paul Auster, by Dennis Barone, Dictionary of Literary Biography, American Novelists Since World War II, Sixth Series (The Gale Group, 2000, 16-28)
· "The Novel of Critical Engagement: Paul Auster's City of Glass," William Lavender (Contemporary Literature 34.2, 1993, 210-239)
· Paul Auster: A Comprehensive Bibliographic Checklist of Published Works, 1968-1994," William Drenttel (1994)
"The Infography about Paul Auster (1947- )"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA