Music Therapy in General Medical Care
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is music therapy.
· Taylor, Dale B. (1997). Biomedical Foundations of Music as Therapy. MMB Music.
· Aldridge, David. (1996). Music Therapy Research and Practice in Medicine. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, LTD.
· Spintge, Ralph and Droh, Roland. (1992). Music Medicine. MMB Music.
· Maranto, Cheryl D., ed. (1991). Applications of Music in Medicine. National Association for Music Therapy.
· Standley, Jayne. (1986). Music research in medical/dental treatment: Meta-analysis and clinical applications. Journal of Music Therapy, 23, 56-122.
· Rider, Mark. (1997). The Rhythmic Language of Health and Disease. MMB Music.
· Gaynor, Mitchell. (1999). Sounds of Healing. Broadway Books.
"The Infography about Music Therapy in General Medical Care"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA