Twain, Mark (1835-1910)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Mark Twain.
· Cox, James M. Mark Twain: The Fate of Humor. Princeton University Press, 1966.
· Fishkin, Shelley Fisher. Lighting out for the Territory: Reflections on Mark Twain and American Culture. Oxford University Press, 1997.
· Kaplan, Justin. Mr. Clemens and Mark Twain: A Biography. Simon and Schuster, 1966.
· Regan, Robert. Unpromising Heroes: Mark Twain and His Characters. University of California Press, 1966.
· Smith, Henry Nash. Mark Twain: The Development of a Writer. Harvard University Press, 1962.
· Steinbrink, Jeffrey. Getting to Be Mark Twain. University of California Press, 1991.
· The Mark Twain Papers and Project, Bancroft Library, University of California at Berkeley, http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/MTP/
"The Infography about Mark Twain (1835-1910)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA