The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is happiness.
· World Database of Happiness On this database is a list of classic books and recent review papers. http://www1.eur.nl/fsw/happiness/
· Diener, E., and Suh, E. (eds). Subjective Wellbeing across Cultures. MIT Press, 2000.
· Journal of Happiness Studies: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Subjective Well-Being. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000-present.
· Strack, T., Argyle, M., and Schwarz, N. (eds). Subjective Well-eing: An Interdisciplinary Perspective. Pergamon, 1991.
· Veenhoven, R. Conditions of Happiness. Kluwer Academic, 1984. This classic is still in print.
· Boufard, L. (ed). Le Bonheur. Revue Québécoise de Psychologie, 1997. Special issue of this journal; best work in French.
"The Infography about Happiness"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA