Forman, Milos (1932- )
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is movie director Milos Forman.
· Forman, Milos. Turnaround: A Memoir. Villard Books, 1994.
· Hames, Peter. The Czechoslovak New Wave. University of California Press, 1985.
· Liehm, Antonin J. Closely Watched Films. International Arts and Sciences Press, 1974.
· Liehm, Antonin J. The Milos Forman Stories. International Arts and Sciences Press, 1975.
· Skvorecky, Josef. All the Bright Young Men and Women. Peter Martin Associates, 1971.
· Slater, Thomas J. Milos Forman: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Press, 1987.
· The Directors Series: Milos Forman (VHS or DVD). Winstar Home Entertainment, 2000.
· Liehm, Antonin J., and Mira Liehm. The Most Important Art: Eastern European Film after 1945. University of California Press, 1977.
· Master Classes in the Media Arts: Milos Forman (VHS). TMW Media Group, 2000.
· Milos Forman: The Fourth New York Film Festival (VHS). Facets Video, 1996.
· Milos Forman Portrait (a film by Vojtech Jasny). PBS American Masters Series, 1989.
· Slater, Thomas J., ed. Handbood of Soviet and East European Films and Filmmakers. Greenwood Press, 1992.
"The Infography about Milos Forman (1932- )"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA