The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is simulation.
· Law, Averill M., and W. David Kelton, Simulation Modeling and Analysis, 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill, 2000.
· Banks, Jerry, John S. Carson, Barry L. Nelson, and David M. Nicol, Discrete-Event System Simulation, 3rd ed., Prentice Hall, 2001.
· Banks, Jerry, ed., Handbook of Simulation: Principles, Methodology, Advances, Application, and Practice, John Wiley, 1998.
· Proceedings of the Winter Simulation Conference, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1967-present (annual). http://www.wintersim.org/program.htm
· Informs Simulation Society, Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. http://www.informs-cs.org/
· Yurcik, Bill, Simulation Education Homepage. Survivability Over Security Research Group. http://www.sosresearch.org/simulationeducation/
"The Infography about Simulation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA