The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is historic boat traffic on Alaska's Yukon River.
· Cantwell, J.C. Report of the U.S. Revenue Cutter NUNIVAK on the Yukon River Station, Alaska, 1899-1900. U.S. Government Printing Office, 1904.
· Curtin, Walter. Yukon Voyage: Unofficial Log of the Steamer YUKONER. Caxton Printers, 1938.
· Knutson, Arthur. Sternwheels on the Yukon. Knutson Enterprises, 1979.
· Knutson, Arthur. Can We Do It? Hell We Gotta. Knutson Enterprises, 1991.
· Anderson, Barry. Lifeline to the Yukon: A History of Yukon River Navigation. Superior Publishing, 1983.
· Newell, Gordon (ed). The H.W. McCurdy Marine History of the Pacific Northwest. Superior Publishing, 1966.
· Knutson, Arthur. The Moran Fleet. Knutson Enterprises, 1997.
· Yardley, Joyce. Yukon Riverboat Days. Hancock House, 1996.
· Downs, Art. Paddlewheels on the Frontier. Superior Publishing, 1972.
"The Infography about Yukon Riverboats"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA