Caspian Pipeline -- Politics and Economics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the Caspian pipeline.
· Suha Bolukbasi, "The controversy over the Caspian Sea mineral resources," Europe-Asia Studies 50, no. 3 (May 1998): 397-414.
· Centre for European Policy Studies, "CEPS Solution for the Troubled Caucasus." A regularly updated library of analytical and policy documents. http://www.ceps.be/Article.php?article_id=146
· Robert M. Cutler, "Caspian Energy Development and the EurAsian Oil and Gas Association." Regularly updated. http://www.robertcutler.org/modules/dx-eaoga.htm
· "Former Soviet Union Oil and Gas Monitor," A weekly subscription newsletter published by Newsbase. http://www.newsbase.com/
· Crude Accountability. http://www.crudeaccountability.org/
· International Energy Agency (in cooperation with the Energy Charter Secretariat), Caspian Oil and Gas: The Supply Potential of Central Asia and Transcaucasia (OECD, 1998).
"The Infography about the Politics and Economics of the Caspian Pipeline"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA