Solids -- Surfaces of
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the surfaces of solids.
· Andrew Zangwill, Physics at Surfaces (Cambridge University Press, 1988).
· W.N. Unertl (Editor), Handbook of Surface Science Volume I (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1996).
· John Venable, John Venables' Lecture Notes on Surfaces and Thin Films (Arizona State University). http://venables.asu.edu/grad/lectures.html
· Roger Nix, Surface Science Links (Queen Mary University of London). http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/surfaces/
· H. Kumar Wickramasinghe, "Scanned-Probe Microscopes," Scientific American, October, 1989, p. 98.
· Gerhard Ertl and Hans-Joachim Freund, "Catalysis and Surface Science," Physics Today, January, 1999, p. 32.
"The Infography about Solid Surfaces"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA