Indoor Air Quality
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is indoor air pollution.
· Bornehag, C.G., Blomquist, G., Gyntelberg, F., Jarvholm, B., Malmberg, P., Nordvall, L., Nielsen, A., Pershagen, G., and Sundell, J., 2001. "Dampness in Buildings and Health: Nordic Interdisciplinary Review of the Scientific Evidence on Associations between Exposure to 'Dampness' in Buildings and Health Effects (NORDDAMP)." Indoor Air 11(2), 72-86.
· Fisk, W.J., 2000. "Health and Productivity Gains from Better Indoor Environments and Their Relationship with Building Energy Efficiency." Annual Review of Energy and the Environment 25, 537-66.
· Smith, K.R., 1993. "Fuel Combustion, Air-Pollution Exposure, and Health: The Situation in Developing Countries." Annual Review of Energy and the Environment 18, 529-66.
· Spengler, J.D., and Sexton, K., 1983. "Indoor Air Pollution: A Public-Health Perspective." Science 221(4605), 9-17.
· Wallace, L., 1996. "Indoor Particles: A Review." Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association 46(2), 98-126.
· Weschler, C.J., 2000. "Ozone in Indoor Environments: Concentration and Chemistry." Indoor Air 10(4), 269-88.
· Brown, S.K., Sim, M.R., Abramson, M.J., and Gray, C.N., 1994. "Concentrations of Volatile Organic Compounds in Indoor Air: A Review." Indoor Air 4(2), 123-34.
· California Indoor Air Quality Program. http://www.cal-iaq.org/
· Indoor Air Quality. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. http://www.epa.gov/iaq/
· Indoor Air Quality and Personal Exposure Assessment Program. California Air Resources Board. http://www.arb.ca.gov/research/indoor/indoor.htm
· Indoor Air Quality Publications. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/iaq.html
· Indoor Environment Department, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. http://eetd.lbl.gov/ied/
· Indoor Environmental Quality. U.S. Centers for Disease Control, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/indoorenv/
· International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate. http://www.isiaq.org/
· Klepeis, N.E., Nelson, W.C., Ott, W.R., Robinson, J.P., Tsang, A.M., Switzer, P., Behar, J.V., Hern, S.C., and Engelmann, W.H., 2001. "The National Human Activity Pattern Survey (NHAPS): A Resource for Assessing Exposure to Environmental Pollutants." Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology 11(3), 231-52.
· Nazaroff, W.W., and Weschler, C.J., 2004. "Cleaning Products and Air Fresheners: Exposure to Primary and Secondary Air Pollutants." Atmospheric Environment 38, 2841-65.
· Ozkaynak, H., Xue, J., Spengler, J., Wallace, L., Pellizzari, E., and Jenkins, P., 1996. "Personal Exposure to Airborne Particles and Metals: Results from the Particle TEAM Study in Riverside, California." Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology 6(1), 57-78.
· Pershagen, G., Akerblom, G., Axelson, O., Clavensjo, B., Damber, L., Desai, G., Enflo, A., Lagarde, F., Mellander, H., Svartengren, M., and Swedjemark, G.A., 1994. "Residential Radon Exposure and Lung Cancer in Sweden." New England Journal of Medicine 330(3), 159-64.
· Samet, J.M., Marburn, M.C., and Spengler, J.D., 1987. "Health Effects and Sources of Indoor Air Pollution. Part 1." American Review of Respiratory Disease 136(6), 1486-1508.
· Samet, J.M., Marburn, M.C., and Spengler, J.D., 1987. "Health Effects and Sources of Indoor Air Pollution. Part 2." American Review of Respiratory Disease 137(1), 221-42.
· Skov, P., and Valbjorn, O., 1987. "The Sick Building Syndrome in the Office Environment: The Danish Town Hall Study." Environment International 13, 339-49.
· Wargocki, P., Wyon, D.P., Sundell, J., Clausen, G., and Fanger, P.O., 2000. "The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity." Indoor Air 10(4), 222-36.
"The Infography about Indoor Air Quality"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA