The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is dreams.
· Barrett, D. (2001). The Committee of Sleep: How Artists, Scientists, and Athletes Use Dreams for Creative Problem-Solving -- And How You Can, Too. Crown/Random House Publishers.
· Freud, Sigmund (1965; first published 1900). The Interpretation of Dreams. Avon Books.
· Jung, C.G. (1974). Dreams. Princeton University Press.
· LaBerge, S.L. (1985). Lucid Dreaming. Tarcher.
· Shafton, Anthony (1995). Dream Reader: Contemporary Approaches to the Understanding of Dreams. State University of New York Press.
· Van de Castle, Robert (1994). Our Dreaming Mind. Ballantine Books.
"The Infography about Dreams"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA