The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is agricultural ethics.
· Journal: Agriculture and Human Values, 1982-present, published by Kluwer Academic Journals.
· Deane Curtin, Chinnagounder's Challenge: The Question of Ecological Citizenship Indiana University Press, 1999.
· W. Aiken and H. Lafollette, eds., World Hunger and Morality. Prentice Hall, 1995.
· P.B. Thompson, The Spirit of the Soil: Agriculture and Environmental Ethics, Routledge Publishing Co., 1995.
· C.V. Blatz, Ethics and Agriculture: An Anthology on Current Issues in World Context, University of Idaho Press, 1991.
· W. Berry, The Unsettling of America: Culture and Agriculture, Sierra Club Books, 1977.
· Journal: The Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics, 1988 to present, Kluwer Academic Journals.
· Gary Comstock, ed., Is There a Moral Obligation to Save the Family Farm? Iowa State U. Press, 1987.
· James A. Montmarquet, The Idea of Agrarianism, Idaho University Press, 1989.
· Lawrence Busch, William Lacy, Jeffrey Burkhardt and Laura Lacy, Plants, Power and Profit, Basil Blackwell, 1990.
"The Infography about Agricultural Ethics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA