Thermodynamics of Solid Solutions
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the thermodynamics of solid solutions.
· Guggenheim, E.A., Mixtures. Clarendon Press (1952).
· Darken, L.S., Thermodynamics of binary metallic solutions. Met. Soc. AIME Trans., 239: 80-89 (1967).
· Cheng, W., and J. Ganguly, Some aspects of multicomponent excess free energy models with subregular binaries. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta., 58: 3763-3767 (1994).
· Hillert, M., Phase Equilibria, Phase Diagrams and Phase Transformations: Their Thermodynamic Basis. Cambridge University Press (1998).
· Ganguly, J., and S.K. Saxena, Mixtures and Mineral Reactions. Springer-Verlag (1987).
· Sundman, B., and J. Agren, A regular solution model for phases with several components and sublattices, suitable for computer applications. J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 42: 297-301 (1981).
· Fei, Y., S.K. Saxena, and G. Eriksson, Some binary and ternary silicate solid solution models. Contrib. Mineral. Petrol., 94: 221-229 (1986).
· Pelton, A.D., and M. Blander, Thermodyanmic analysis of ordered liquid solutions by a modified quasichemical approach: Applications to silicate slags. Met Trans. B. 17B: 808-815 (1986).
· Redlich, O., and A.T. Kister, Thermodynamics of non-electrolyte solutions, x-y-t relations in a binary system. Ind. Eng. Chem., 40: 341-345 (1948).
· Wood, B.J., and J. Nicholls, The thermodynamic properties of reciprocal solid solutions. Contrib. Mineral Petrol., 66: 389-400 (1978).
· Ganguly, J. Thermodynamic modeling of solid solutions, In Geiger, C. (ed.), Solid Solutions in Silicate and Oxide Systems. European Mineralogical Union, Notes in Mineralogy, pp. 37-70. Eoetvoes University Press (2001).
"The Infography about the Thermodynamics of Solid Solutions"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA