Star Trek -- Television Program
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Star Trek.
· Wagner, J. and Lundeen, J. (1998). Deep Space and Sacred Time: Star Trek in the American Mythos. Praeger.
· Harrison, T., Projansky, S., Ono, K.A., and Helford, E.R. (Eds.) (1996). Enterprise Zones: Critical Positions on Star Trek. Westview Press.
· Bernardi, D.L. (1998). Star Trek and History: Race-ing toward a White Future. Rutgers University Press.
· Greenwald, J. (1998). Future Perfect: How Star Trek Conquered Planet Earth. Penguin Books.
· Hanley, R. (1997). Is Data Human: The Metaphysics of Star Trek. Basic Books.
· Winegarden, A.D., Fuss-Reineck, M., and Charron, L.J. (April, 1993). Using Star Trek: The Next Generation to teach concepts in persuasion, family communication and communication ethics. Communication Education, 42 (2), 179-188.
"The Infography about the Star Trek Television Program"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA