The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is peer effects.
· Moving to Opportunity in Boston: Early Results of a Randomized Mobility Experiment, Lawrence Katz, Jeffrey Kling, Jeffrey Liebman, Princeton University Industrial Relations Working Paper #441, 2000. http://www.economics.harvard.edu/faculty/katz/files/qjekkl.pdf
· Sacerdote, Bruce I., "Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates," National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper #7469, 1999.
· Manski, Charles F., "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem," Review of Economic Studies, LX (1993), 531-542.
· Glaeser, Edward L., Bruce I. Sacerdote, and José Scheinkman, "Crime and Social Interactions," Quarterly Journal of Economics, CXI (1996), 507-548.
· Brock, William A., and Steven N. Durlauf, "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions I: Theory," National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper #5291, 1995.
· Case, Anne C., and Lawrence F. Katz, "The Company You Keep: The Effect of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths," National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper #3705, 1991.
· Rosenbaum, James E., "Black Pioneers: Do Their Moves to the Suburbs Increase Economic Opportunity for Mothers and Children?" Housing Policy Debate, II (1992), 1179-1209.
· Jencks, Christopher, and Susan E. Mayer, "The Social Consequences of Growing Up in a Poor Neighborhood," in Inner-City Poverty in the United States, L.E. Lynn Jr., and M.G.H. McGeary, eds. (National Academy Press, 1990).
· Harris, Judith Rich, The Nurture Assumption: Why Children Turn Out the Way They Do (Free Press, 1998).
· Evans, William N., Wallace E. Oates, and Robert M. Schwab, "Measuring Peer Group Effects: A Study of Teenage Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, C (1992), 966-991.
· Coleman, James Samuel, et al., Equality of Educational Opportunity (U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Office of Education, 1966).
"The Infography about Peer Effects"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA