Vermont -- Climate
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Vermont's weather patterns.
· Ludlum, David M. (1996) The Vermont Weather Book, 2nd ed., Vermont Historical Society, Inc.
· NOAA Climatography of the US, No. 60. (June 1982) Climate of Vermont. NOAA/Environmental Data Service/National Climatic Data Center.
· Rood, Ronald. (1968) "The Weather in Vermont," Vermont Life, XXII No.2, pp.42-47.
· Johnson, Charles W. (1998) The Nature of Vermont - Introduction and Guide to a New England Environment - New and Expanded, University Press of New England.
· Denner, Jon C. with Lautzenheiser, Robert. (1990) Vermont Floods and Droughts, National Water Summary 1988-1989 -Floods and Droughts: Vermont, U.S. Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper 2375.
· Owenby, James R. and Ezell, D.S. (1992) Monthly Station Normals of Temperature, Precipitation, and Heating and Cooling Degree Days 1961-1990, Climatography of the United States No. 81, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/National Climatic Data Center.
"The Infography about the Climate of Vermont"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA