Women in Psychology
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is women in the field of psychology.
· Kendler, T.S. (2003). A women's struggle in academic psychology (1936-2001). History of Psychology, 6, 251-266.
· Milar, K. (2002). The first generation of women psychologists and the psychology of women. American Psychologist, 55, 616-619.
· O'Connell, A.N., and Russo, N.F., eds. (1983). Models of Achievement: Reflection of Eminent Women in Psychology. Columbia University Press.
· O'Connell, A.N., and Russo, N.F., eds. (1990). Women in Psychology: A Bio-Bibliographic Sourcebook. Greenwood Press.
· Scarborough, E., and Furmoto, L. (1987). Untold Lives: The First Generation of Women in Psychologists. Columbia University Press.
· Steven, G., and Gardner, S. (1982). The Women of Psychology. Schenkman.
· The Association for Women in Psychology. http://www.awpsych.org/
· Bohan, J.S. (1993). Women at center stage: A course about the women of psychology. Teaching of Psychology, 20, 74-79.
· Women in Psychology. http://psychology.okstate.edu/museum/women/cover2.html
"The Infography about Women in Psychology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA