The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Jesus Christ.
· R.E. Brown, An Introduction to New Testament Christology (Paulist Press, 1994).
· G. O'Collins, Christology: A Biblical, Historical, and Systematic Study of Jesus (Oxford University Press, 1995).
· R. Bauckham, God Crucified: Monotheism and Christology in the New Testament (Grand Rapids: W.B. Eerdmans, 1999).
· R.A. Kereszty, Jesus Christ: Fundamentals in Christology (Alba House, 1991).
· J. McIntyre, The Shape of Christology: Studies in the Doctrine of the Person of Christ (T and T Clark, 1998).
· T. Weinandy, Does God Suffer? (T and T Clark, 2000).
· R. Cessario, The Godly Image: Christ and Salvation in Catholic Thought from Anselm to Aquinas (St. Bede's Publications, 1990).
· J. Galot, Who is Christ? A Theology of the Incarnation (Franciscan Herald Press, 1983).
· A. Grillmeier, Christ in Christian Tradition, Vols. 1-2 (Mawbrays, 1975-1996).
· M. Hooker, Not Ashamed of the Gospel: New Testament Interpretations of the Death of Christ (Paternoster Press, 1994).
· W. Kasper, Jesus the Christ (Burns and Oates, 1975).
· J.N.D. Kelly, Early Christian Doctrines (Adam and Charles Black, 1968).
· I.H. Marshall, Jesus the Saviour (InterVarsity Press, 1990).
· T. Weinandy, Does God Change? The Word's Becoming in the Incarnation (St. Bede's Publications, 1985).
· T. Weinandy, In the Likeness of Sinful Flesh: An Essay on the Humanity of Christ (T and T Clark, 1993).
"The Infography about Christology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA