Computer Software -- Modular Verification
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is computer software.
· Ernst, G.W., Hookway, R.J., and Ogden, W.F. Modular verification of data abstractions with shared realizations. IEEE Trans. on Software Eng. 20, 4, 1994, 288-307.
· Heym, W.D. Computer Program Verification: Improvements for Human Reasoning. Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. of Computer and Information Science, The Ohio State University, December 1995, 211 pp.
· Leavens, G., Modular specification and verification of object-oriented programs, IEEE Software 8, 4, July 1991, 72-80.
· Sitaraman, M., Weide, B., and Ogden, W. On the practical need for abstraction relations to verify abstract data type representations. IEEE Trans. Software Eng. 23, 3, 1997, 157-170.
· Sitaraman, M. Software reusability, Wiley Encyclopaedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 19, Ed. J.G. Webster, John Wiley and Sons, 1999, 578-590.
· Sitaraman, M., Atkinson, S., Kulczycki, G., Weide, B.W., Long, T.J., Bucci, P., Pike, S., Heym, W.D., and Hollingsworth, J.E. Reasoning about software-component behavior. In Procs. Sixth Intl. Conf. on Software Reuse, IEEE, 2000, 266-283.
"The Infography about Modular Verification of Computer Software"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA