Sports -- Moral and Ethical Aspects
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the moral and ethical aspects of sports.
· Lumpkin, A., Stoll, S., and Beller, J.M. (1998). Sport Ethics: Applications for Fair Play. WCB. McGraw-Hill.
· Stoll, S.K. (1999). Who Says This Is Cheating? Center for Ethics, University of Idaho.
· Kretchmar, R.S. (1995). Practical Philosophy of Sport. Human Kinetics.
· Eitzen, D.S. (1999). Fair and Foul. Rowman and Littlefield.
· DeSensi, J., and Rosenberg, D. (1996). Ethics in Sport Management. Fitness Information Technology.
· Morgan, W.. and Meier, K. (1996). Philosophic Inquiry in Sport. Human Kinetics.
"The Infography about the Moral and Ethical Aspects of Sports"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA