Chemoreception in Fish
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is chemoreception in fish.
· Caprio, J., Brand, J.G., Teeter J.H., Valentincic, T., Kalinoski, D.L., Kohbara, J., Kumazawa, T. and Wegert, S. The taste system of the channel catfish: From biophysics to behavior. Trends Neurosci. 16:192-197, 1993.
· Friedrich, R.W. and Korsching, S.I. Combinatorial and chemotopic odorant coding in the Zebrafish olfactory bulb visualized by optical imaging. Neuron 18:737-752, 1997.
· Friedrich, R.W. and Korsching, S.I. Chemotopic, combinatorial, and noncombinatorial odorant representations in the olfactory bulb revealed using a voltage-sensitive axon tracer. J. Neurosci. 18(23):9977-9988, 1998.
· Hara, T.J., ed. Chemoreception in Fishes. Elsevier, 1982.
· Hara, T.J., ed. Fish Chemoreception, Chapman and Hall, 1992.
· Speca, D.J., Lin, D.M., Sorensen, P.W., Isacoff, E.Y., Ngai, J. and Dittman, A.H. Functional identification of a goldfish odorant receptor. Neuron 23:487-498, 1999.
"The Infography about Chemoreception in Fish"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA