Memetic Algorithms and Evolutionary Computation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is computational complexity.
· Memetic Algorithms' Home Page. http://www.densis.fee.unicamp.br/~moscato/memetic_home.html
· MAFRA: a Java Memetic Algorithms Framework, Natalio Krasnogor and Jim Smith. http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/krasnogor00mafra.html
· New Ideas in Optimization, D. Corne, F. Glover, and M. Dorigo (editors), McGraw-Hill, 1999. This source contains five chapters in Memetic Algorithms as well as other techniques which are also of the same type under different names.
· Handbook of Applied Optimization, Panos Pardalos and Mauricio Resende (editors), Oxford University Press, 2000.
· An Introduction to Population Approaches for Optimization and Hierarchical Objective Functions: A Discussion on the Role of Tabu Search, P. Moscato, in Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 41, Number 1-4, pp. 85-121, 1993.
· On Evolution, Search, Optimization, Genetic Algorithms and Martial Arts: Towards Memetic Algorithms, P. Moscato, Caltech Concurrent Computation Program, C3P Report 826, 1989.
"The Infography about Memetic Algorithms and Evolutionary Computation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA