Structural Stresses -- Detection of
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the detection of structural stresses.
· Structural Health Monitoring 2000, F.K. Chang, ed., Technomic Publishing, 1999.
· Nondestructive Evaluation of Bridges and Highways, S.B. Chase, ed., SPIE Vol. 3587, March 1999.
· Strain Gage Based Transducers, 2nd Ed., Measurements Group, 1988.
· Fiber Optic Smart Structures, E. Udd, ed., Wiley, 1995.
· Experimental Stress Analysis, 3rd Ed. J.W. Daily and W.F. Riley, McGraw-Hill, 1991.
· Smart Structures and Materials, B. Culshaw, Artech House Optoelectronics Library, 1996.
"The Infography about Detection of Structural Stresses"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA