Politics of Medical Care
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the politics of medical care.
· Rudolf Klein, The Politics of the National Health Service (Longmans, 4th ed., 2000).
· Carolyn Tuohy, Accidental Logics: The Dynamics of Change in the Health Care Arena in the United States, Britain, and Canada (Oxford University Press, 1999).
· James Morone, Democratic Wish (Basic Books, 1990).
· Jacob Hacker, The Road to Nowhere: The Genesis of President Clinton's Plan for Health Security (Princeton University Press, 1997).
· Michael J. Graetz and Jerry L. Mashaw, True Security (Yale University Press, 1999).
· T.R. Marmor, Understanding Health Care Reform (Yale University Press, 1994).
"The Infography about the Politics of Medical Care"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA