Inverse Quantum Scattering
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is quantum scattering.
· K. Chadan and P.C. Sabatier, Inverse problems in quantum scattering theory, second edition, Springer-Verlag, 1989.
· V.A. Marchenko, Sturm-Liouville operators and applications, Birkhauser, 1986.
· P. Deift and E. Trubowitz, Inverse scattering on the line, Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 32, no. 2, 121-251 (1979).
· L.D. Faddeev, Properties of the S-matrix of the one-dimensional Schroedinger equation, Amer. Math. Soc., Transl., (II. Ser.) 65, 139-166 (1967).
· R.G. Newton, The Marchenko and Gel'fand-Levitan methods in the inverse scattering problem in one and three dimensions, Conference on inverse scattering: theory and application (Tulsa, Okla., 1983), pp. 1-74, SIAM, 1983.
· M.J. Ablowitz and P.A. Clarkson, Solitons, nonlinear evolution equations and inverse scattering, London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, 149, Cambridge University Press, 1991.
"The Infography about Inverse Quantum Scattering"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA