The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is aquaculture.
· Encyclopedia of Aquaculture by Robert R. Stickney (Wiley, 2000).
· Freshwater Aquaculture: A Handbook for Small Scale Fish Culture in North America by William McLarney (Hartley and Marks, 1998).
· Introduction to Aquaculture by Matthew Landau (Wiley, 1992).
· Aquacultural Engineering by Fredrick Warner Wheaton (Krieger, 1985).
· Dynamics of Pond Aquaculture by Hillary S. Egna and Claude E. Boyd (CRC, 1997).
· Fundamentals of Aquaculture by James W. Avault, Jr. (AVA, 1996).
"The Infography about Aquaculture"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA