The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is bargaining.
· Daniel Druckman, Negotiations: Social-Psychological Perspectives (Sage, 1993).
· David A. Laz and James K. Sebenius, The Manager as Negotiator: Bargaining for Cooperation and Competitive Gain (Free Press, 1986).
· Richard Ned Lebow, The Art of Bargaining (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1996).
· Dean J. Pruitt and Peter J. Carnevale, Negotiation in Social Conflict (Brooks Cole, 1993).
· Janice Gross Stein, ed., Getting to the Table: The Process of Prenegotiation (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1989).
· Roger Fisher and William Urgy, Getting to Yes (Penguin Books, 1983).
"The Infography about Bargaining"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA