Apportionment (Election Law)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is redistricting.
· David Guinn, Redistricting in 2001 and Beyond: Navigation the Narrow Channel between the Equal Protection Clause and the Voting Rights Act, 51 Baylor L. Rev. 225 (1999).
· David Guinn, Miller v Johnson: Redistricting and the Elusive Search for a Safe Harbor, 47 Baylor L. Rev. 895 (1995).
· Paul McKaskle, The Voting Rights Act and the "Conscientious Redistricter," 30 U.S.F. L. Rev. 1 (1995).
· Steve Bickerstaff, Voting Rights Challenges to School Boards in Texas: What's Next? 49 Baylor L. Rev. 1017 (1989).
· J. Gerald Hebert, Donald B. Verrilli, et al, The Realists' Guide to Redistricting: Avoiding the Legal Pitfalls, American Bar Association (2000).
· Robert Heath, Managing the Policital Thicket: Developing Objective Standards in Voting Rights Litigation, 21 Stetson L. Rev. 819 (1992).
"The Infography about Redistricting of Election Boundaries"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA