The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is dispute resolution.
· Getting to yes: negotiating agreement without giving in. Roger Fisher and William Ury with Bruce Patton, editor. Houghton Mifflin, 1981. ISBN 0395317576
· Dispute resolution: negotiation, mediation, and other processes. Stephen B. Goldberg, Frank E.A. Sander, Nancy H. Rogers. Little, Brown, c1992. ISBN 0316319384
· Mediation: law, policy, practice. Nancy H. Rogers and Craig A. McEwen. Clark Boardman Callaghan, c1994. LCCN 94-39341 r95
· Mediate.com http://www.mediate.com/
· Conflict Research Consortium at the University of Colorado http://conflict.colorado.edu/
· Institute for Dispute Resolution at the University of Victoria http://dispute.resolution.uvic.ca/
· Public Dispute Resolution Program at the University of North Carolina http://iog.unc.edu/programs/dispute/index.html
"The Infography about Dispute Resolution"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA