Mergers and Acquisitions -- Acculturation in
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is orgnizational change.
· Chatterjee, S., Lubatkin, M., Schweiger, D., and Weber, Y. (1992). Cultural differences and shareholder value in related mergers: Linking equity and human capital. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, 13, 319-334.
· Elsass, P.M., and Veiga, J.F. (1994). Acculturation in acquired organizations: A force-field perspective. HUMAN RELATIONS, 47, 4, 431-453.
· Kabanoff, B., Waldersee, R., and Cohen, M. (1995). Espoused values and organizational change themes. ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, 38, 1075-1104.
· Nahavandi, A., and Malekzadeh, A. (1988). Acculturation in mergers and acquisitions. ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT REVIEW, 13, 1, 79-90.
· Weber, Y. (1996). Corporate cultural fit and performance in mergers and acquisitions. HUMAN RELATIONS, 49, 9, 1181-1202.
· Weber, Y. (2000). Measuring cultural fit in mergers and acquisitions. In N. Ashkanasy, C. Wilderon, and M. Peterson (eds.), HANDBOOK OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND CLIMATE (pp. 309-319). Sage Publications.
· Buono, A.F., and Bowditch, J.L. (1989). THE HUMAN SIDE OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS: MANAGING COLLISIONS BETWEEN PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND ORGANIZATIONS. Jossey-Bass.
· Stackman, R.W., Pinder, C.C., and Connor, P.E. (2000). Values lost: Redirecting research on values in the workplace. In N. Ashkanasy, C. Wilderon, and M. Peterson (eds.), HANDBOOK OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND CLIMATE (pp. 37-54). Sage Publications.
· Weber, Y., Shenkar, O., and Raveh, A. (1996). National and corporate cultural fit in mergers/acquisitions: An exploratory study. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, 42, 8, 1215-1226.
"The Infography about Acculturation in Mergers and Acquisitions"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA