Impeachments -- United States -- History
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the history of impeachment in the United States.
· Berger, Raoul. Impeachment: The Constitutional Problems (Harvard University Press, 1973).
· Bushnell, Eleanore. Crimes, Follies, and Misfortunes: The Federal Impeachment Trials (University of Illinois Press, 1991).
· Gerhardt, Michael J. The Federal Impeachment Process: A Constitutional and Historical Analysis (Princeton University Press, 1996).
· Hoffer, Peter Charles and N.E.H. Hull. Impeachment in America, 1635-1805 (Yale University Press, 1984).
· Van Tassel, Emily Field and Paul Finkelman. Impeachable Offenses: A Documentary History from 1787 to the Present (Congressional Quarterly Press, 1999).
· Van Tassel, Emily Field. "Resignations and Removals: A History of Federal Judicial Service and Disservice 1789-1992," University of Pennsylvania Law Review 142 (1993) 333.
"The Infography about the History of Impeachments in the United States"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA