Frogs -- Australia
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is frogs in Australia.
· Vial, J.L., ed. (1973) "Evolutionary Biology of the Anurans." University of Missouri Press.
· Tyler, M.J. (2000) "Australian Frogs: A Natural History." Graphic Print Group.
· Duellman, W.E., and Trueb, L. (1986) "Biology of Amphibians." McGraw-Hill.
· Moore, J.A. (1961) The Frogs of Eastern New South Wales. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History. Vol. 121, Article 3, pp. 149-386.
· Grigg, G., Shine, R., and Ehmann, H., eds. (1985) "The Biology of Australasian Frogs and Reptiles." Surrey Beatty and Sons.
· Cogger, H.G., Cameron, E.E., and Cogger, H.M. (1983) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Vol. 1, Amphibia and Reptilia. Bureau of Flora and Fauna, Australian Government Publishing Service.
"The Infography about Frogs in Australia"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA