Religion and Science
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is religion and science.
· God and Contemporary Science, by Clayton, Philip D. Edinburgh Studies in Constructive Theology. William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company; May 1998
· Religion in an Age of Science, by Barbour, Ian G. The Gifford Lectures Ser., Vol. 1. HarperSanFrancisco; April 1990
· Science and Religion, Some Historical Perspectives, by Brooke, John H. Cambridge History of Science Ser. Cambridge University Press; June 1991
· Theology for a Scientific Age, Being and Becoming: Natural, Divine, and Human, by Peacocke, Arthur. Theology and the Sciences Ser. Augsburg Fortress Publishers; November 1993
· Probability and Certainty in Seventeenth-Century England: A Study of the Relationships between Natural Science, Religion, History, Law and Literature, by Shapiro, Barbara J. Princeton University Press, 1983
· The History of Skepticism from Erasmus to Spinoza, by Popkin, Richard H. University of California Press; 1979
"The Infography about Religion and Science"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA