Student Financial Aid -- United States -- Statistics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is financial aid at American colleges.
· The College Board (1983- , annual). Trends in Student Aid. The College Board. Annual compilation of types and amounts of aid that students receive. Includes historical data. http://professionals.collegeboard.com/data-reports-research/trends/student-aid-2006
· U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics (1986- , annual). National Postsecondary Student Aid Study. U.S. Department of Education. Survey of students, with detailed information on demographics, participation in higher education, and student aid. http://www.nces.ed.gov/surveys/npsas/
· National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. Bibliography on Student Financial Aid. National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. Bibliography of references on student financial aid. http://www.nasfaa.org/Apps/Bibliography/Default.asp
· National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs (1971- , annual). Annual NASSGAP Survey Report. National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs. Annual data on state grant aid distributed. http://www.nassgap.org/viewrepository.aspx?categoryID=3
· U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics (1962- , annual). Digest of Education Statistics. U.S. Department of Education. Detailed data on all aspects of education including institutional student aid. http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/
· U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics (2003). How Families of Low- and Middle-Income Students Pay for College: Full-Time Dependent Students in 1999-2000. U.S. Department of Education. Analysis of sources of funding based on the NCES National Postsecondary Student Aid Survey (NPSAS) data. http://nces.ed.gov/pubsearch/pubsinfo.asp?pubid=2003162
· Thomas J. Kane (1999). The Price of Admission: Rethinking How Americans Pay for College. Brookings Institution Press.
· Jacqueline E. King (1999). Financing a College Education: How It Works, How It's Changing. American Council on Education at the Oryx Press.
· Michael S. McPherson and Morton Owen Schapiro (1998). The Student Aid Game: Meeting Need and Rewarding Talent in American Higher Education. Princeton University Press.
"The Infography about Statistics of Student Financial Aid in the United States"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA