Literature -- Chinese
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Chinese literature.
· Idema, Wilt, and Lloyd Haft. A Guide to Chinese Literature. Center for Chinese Studies, University of Michigan, 1997.
· Nienhauser, William H. (ed). The Indiana Companion to Traditional Chinese Literature. Indiana University Press, 1986.
· Hegel, Robert E. The Novel in Seventeenth-Century China. Columbia University Press, 1981.
· Liu, James J.Y. The Art of Chinese Poetry. University of Chicago Press, 1962.
· Owen, Stephen. The Great Age of Chinese Poetry: The High T'ang. Yale University Press, 1981.
· Plaks, Andrew H. The Four Masterworks of the Ming Novel. Princeton University Press, 1987.
"The Infography about Chinese Literature"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA