The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is choirchimes.
· Avery, Drake, Ruder, et al. "Why Handchimes?" C.H.I.M.E. (supplement publication as a part of Overtones). American Guild of English Handbell Ringers, Inc., Spring, 1998.
· Bunting, L. Campbell. Introduction to Handchimes. Harold Flammer, Inc., 1984.
· MacGorman, Venita. "Chime-In." Overtones. American Guild of English Handbell Ringers, March/April, 2000.
· Mitchell, Kritsy. Let's Ring Chimes and Bells. Choristers Guild, 1989.
· Simpson, Beverly. Ringing Basics: A Step-by-Step Approach to the Art of Chime Ringing. Harold Flammer, Inc., 1987.
· VanValey and Berry. Using Handchimes (from the series Learning to Ring). Lorenz, Inc., 1989.
"The Infography about Choirchimes"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA