The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is neuroscience.
· Cooper, J.R., Bloom, F.E. and Roth, R.H. (1996). Biochemical Basis of Neuropharmacology, Seventh Edition. Oxford University Press.
· Finger, S. (1994). Origins of Neuroscience: A History of Explorations in Brain Function. Oxford University Press.
· Hille, B. (1992). Ionic channels of Excitable Membranes, Second Edition. Sinauer Associates, Inc.
· Kandel, E.R., Schwartz, J.H. and Jessell, T.M. (2000). Principles of Neural Science, Fourth Edition. McGraw-Hill.
· Parent, A. (1996). Carpenter's Human Neuroanatomy, Ninth Edition. Williams and Wilkins.
· Shepherd, G.M. (1997). Synaptic Organization of the Brain, Fourth Edition. Oxford University Press.
· McGeer, P.L., Eccles, J.C. and McGeer, E.G. (1987). Molecular Neurobiology of the Mammalian Brain, Second Edition. Plenum.
· Zigmond, M.J., Bloom, F.E., Landis, S.C., Roberts, J.L. and Squire, L.R. (1999). Fundamental Neuroscience. Academic Press.
"The Infography about Neuroscience"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA