The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is the treatment of wastewater.
· Bagwell, Tony, Henry Benjes, April Gu, Jeff Hansen, John C. Kennedy, Kevin A. Kennedy, Tanveer H. Rao, Donald L. Safrit, Angie Sanchez Virnoche, and Heather Stephens, (2005), Good until the Last Drop, American Public Works Association.
· Crites, Ron, and George Tchobanoglous, (1998), Small and Decentralized Wastewater Management Systems, McGraw-Hill.
· Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento, (2004), Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants, Volumes 1 and 2, CSUS Foundation.
· Stuetz, Richard, (2005),Principles of Water and Wastewater Treatment Processes, International Water Association.
· Tchobanoglous, George, Franklin Burton, and H. David Stensel, (2002), Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Reuse, McGraw-Hill.
· Vesilind, P. Aarne, (2004), Wastewater Treatment Plant Design, International Water Association.
· American Academy of Environmental Engineers. http://www.aaee.net/
· California Water Environment Association. http://www.cwea.org/
· Canadian Water and Wastewater Association. http://www.cwwa.ca/
· Grady, C.P. Leslie, Glen T. Daigger, and Henry C. Lim, (2005), Biological Wastewater Treatment, CRC Press.
· National Association of Clean Water Agencies. http://www.amsa-cleanwater.org/
· National Small Flows Clearinghouse. http://www.nsfc.wvu.edu/nsfc/nsfc_index.htm
· Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento. http://www.owp.csus.edu/
· Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento, (2005), Advanced Waste Treatment, CSUS Foundation.
· Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento, (2005), Industrial Waste Treatment, Volumes 1 and 2, CSUS Foundation.
· Sewage World. http://www.sewage.net/
· Spellman, Frank R., (2003), Handbook of Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations, CRC Press.
· Stoddard, Andrew, Jon Harcum, Jonathan Simpson, James Pagenkopf, and Robert Bastian, (2002), Municipal Wastewater Treatment: Evaluating Improvements in National Water Quality, John Wiley and Sons.
· Wastewater Engineering Virtual Library. http://www.cleanh2o.com/ww/
· Wastewater Management, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. http://www.epa.gov/owm/index.htm
· Wastewater World Wide. http://www.scitrav.com/wwater/waterlnk.htm
· Water Environment Federation. http://www.wef.org/Home
· Water Environment Federation, (1998), Design of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Water Environment Federation.
· Water Environment Federation, (2000), Membrane Technologies for Industrial and Municipal Wastewater Treatment and Reuse, Water Environment Federation.
"The Infography about Wastewater Treatment"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA