Two-Phase Solid-Liquid Flows
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is two-phase solid-liquid flows.
· Darby, R., "Hydrodynamics of Slurries and Suspensions," Chapter 2 in Encyclopedia of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 5, N.P. Cheremisinoff (Ed.), Gulf Publishing, 1985.
· Darby, R., Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics, 2nd Edition, Chapter 15, Marcel Dekker, 2001.
· Govier, G.W., and K. Aziz, The Flow of Complex Mixtures in Pipes, Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1972.
· Molerus, O., Principles of Flow in Disperse Systems, Chapman and Hall, 1993.
· Wallis, G.B., One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow, McGraw-Hill, 1969.
· Wasp, E.J., J.P. Kenny, and R.L. Gandhi, Solid-Liquid Flow in Slurry Pipeline Transportation, Trans-Tech Publications, 1977.
· Aude, T.C., et al., "Slurry Piping Systems: Trends, Design Methods, Guidelines," Chem. Eng., June 28, 1971: 74.
· Fan, L-S., and C. Zhu, Principles of Gas-Solid Flows, Cambridge University Press,1998.
· Shook, C.A., and M.C. Roco, Slurry Flow: Principles and Practice, Butterworth-Heinemann, 1991.
"The Infography about Two-Phase Solid-Liquid Flows"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA