Network Glasses -- Intermediate Phase
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the transition phases in network glasses.
· P. Boolchand, D.G. Georgiev, and B. Goodman, Discovery of the Intermediate Phase in Chalcogenide Glasses, J. of Optoelectronics and Adv. Mater. 3, 703 (2001).
· Y. Wang, J. Wells, D.G. Georgiev, P. Boolchand, K.A. Jackson, and M. Micoulaut, Sharp Rigid to Floppy Phase Transition Induced by Dangling Ends in a Network Glass, Physical Review Letters 87, 185503 (2001).
· M.F. Thorpe, D.J. Jacobs, M.V. Chubynsky, and J.C. Phillips, Self-Organization in Network Glasses, J. Non-Cryst. Solids 266-269, 859 (2000).
· M.F. Thorpe and M.V. Chubynsky, The Intermediate Phase and Self-Organization in Network Glasses, in Phase Transitions and Self-Organization in Electronic and Molecular Networks, Ed. J.C. Phillips and M.F. Thorpe, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2001, p. 43.
· J.C. Phillips, Mathematical Principles of Intermediate Phases in Disordered Systems, in Phase Transitions and Self-Organization in Electronic and Molecular Networks, Ed. J.C. Phillips and M.F. Thorpe, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2001, p. 1
· J.C. Phillips, Allometric Scaling in Evolutionary Biology: Implications for the Metal-Insulator and Network Glass Stiffness Transitions and High-Temperature Superconductivity, and the Converse, Phil. Mag B80, 1773 (2000).
"The Infography about the Intermediate Phase in Network Glasses"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA