Latin America -- Geopolitics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the geopolitics of Latin America.
· Child, J. (1988). Antarctica and South American Geopolitics: Frozen Lebensraum. Praeger.
· Golbery do Couto e Silva (1981). Geopolitica do Brasil, 2nd ed. Livraria Jose Olympio Editora.
· Kelly, P. (1997). Checkerboards and Shatterbelts: the Geopolitics of South America. University of Texas Press.
· Kelly, P., and J. Child (1988). Geopolitics of the Southern Cone and Antarctica. Lynne Rienner Publishers.
· Meira Mattos, C. de (1980). Uma Geopolitica Pan-Amazonica. Jose Olympio.
· Pittman, H. (1981). Geopolitics in the ABC countries: A Comparison. Ph.D. Dissertation, The American University, Washington, D.C.
· Atencio, J. (1986). Que es la geopolitica. Buenos Aires: Editorial Pleamar.
· Child, J. (1985). Geopolitics and Conflict in South America: Quarrels among Neighbors. Praeger.
· Hepple, L. (1990). The Revival of Geopolitics. Political Geography Quarterly 5: S21-S36.
· Kelly, P. (1986). Buffer Systems of Middle America. In Buffer Systems in World Politics, J. Chay and T. Ross, eds., pp. 67-84. Westview.
"The Infography about the Geopolitics of Latin America"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA