Aeronautics -- Commercial -- Europe -- History
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the history of commercial aeronautics in Europe.
· Allen, Roy. Pictorial History of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Ian Allan, 1978.
· Davies, R.E.G. Aeroflot: An Airline and Its Aircraft. Paladwr Press, 1992.
· Davies, R.E.G. Lufthansa: An Airline and Its Aircraft. Paladwr Press, 1991.
· Dienel, Hans-Liudger, and Peter Lyth., eds. Flying the Flag: European Commercial Air Transport since 1945. Macmillan, 1998.
· Dobson, Alan P. Flying in the Face of Competition: The Policies and Diplomacy of Airline Regulatory Reform in Britain, the U.S.A, and the European Community, 1968-1994. Avebury, 1995.
· Lasserre, Jean. Un Siècle d'Aviation avec Air France (A Century of Aviation with Air France). Musée Air France/Gallimard, 2000 (text in French and English).
· Civil Aviation Authority. Airline Competition on European Long Haul Routes. CAA Paper 639, 1994.
· MacDonald, Hugh. Aeroflot: Soviet Air Transport since 1923. Putnam, 1975.
· The Making of SAS: A Triumvirate in World Aviation: The Story of the Formation of Scandinavian Airlines System and Its Consolidation into the Flag Carrier of Three Sovereign Nations: Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. A/S Nationaltrykkeriet and Forlagsbokbinderiet, 1973.
· Stucki, Lorenz. Swissair: A Portrait of the Airline of Switzerland. Huber Publishers, 1981.
· Wegg, John. Finnair: The Art of Flying since 1923. Finnair Printing Dept., 1983.
· Wheatcroft, Stephen. The Economics of European Air Transport. Harvard University Press, 1956.
"The Infography about the History of Commercial Aeronautics in Europe"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA