The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the Osage.
· Callahan, Alice Anne. The Osage Ceremonial Dance: I'n-Lon-Schka. University of Oklahoma Press, 1990.
· Din, Gilbert C., and Abraham P. Nasatir. The Imperial Osages; Spanish-Indian Diplomacy in the Mississippi Valley. University of Oklahoma Press, 1983.
· La Flesche, Francis. The Osage and the Invisible World: From the Works of Francis La Flesche. Introduced and Edited by Garrick Bailey. University of Oklahoma Press, 1995.
· Mathews, John Joseph. The Osage: Children of the Middle Waters. University of Oklahoma, 1961.
· Rollings, Willard H. The Osage: An Ethnohistorical Study of Hegemony on the Prairie-Plains. University of Missouri Press, 1992.
· Wilson, Terry P. The Underground Reservation: Osage Oil. University of Nebraska Press, 1985.
"The Infography about the Osage People"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA