Crime and Corruption -- International
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is international crime and corruption.
· Nathanson Centre for the Study of Organized Crime and Corruption http://www.yorku.ca/nathanson/
· TRANSCRIME, Joint Research Centre on Transnational Crime at the University of Trento, Italy. http://www.transcrime.unitn.it/tc/664.php
· Corruption Research Materials http://people.colgate.edu/mjohnston/
· Transnational Crime and Corruption Center at American University http://www.american.edu/traccc/
· State Department Narcotics Report http://www.state.gov/www/global/narcotics_law/1998_narc_report/ml_intro.html
· International Organization for Migration http://www.iom.int/
"The Infography about International Crime and Corruption"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA