Pipeline Transportation -- Multi-Species Slurry
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is slurry pipeline transportation.
· J.L. Xu, C.X. Lin, and M.A. Ebadian, "Experimental Study on Hydraulic Characteristics with Slurry Two-Phase Flow in Horizontal Pipelines," Proceedings of the ASME Heat Transfer Division Conference, HTD-Vol. 364-2, pp. 77-82, ASME, 1999.
· J.L. Xu, C.X. Lin, and M.A. Ebadian, "Experimental Study on the Hydraulic Characteristics of Solid-Liquid Slurry Flowing in Horizontal Pipelines," Proceedings of the ICEM 1999 Conference, ASME, 1999.
· P.V. Skudarnov, H.J. Kang, C.X. Lin, and M.A. Ebadian, "Transport Characteristics of a Multi-Species Slurry in a Horizontal Pipeline," Proceedings of IMECE 2001 Conference, ASME, 2001.
· A.E. Horn, "Multi-Component Slurry Pipeline Systems," Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Slurry Handling and Pipeline Transport-Hydrotransport, BHR Group Conference Series, Publication No 36, pp. 71-96, 1999.
· M.J. McKibben, K.B. Hill, R.G. Gilles, and C.A. Shook, "Pipeline Flow Testing of Simulated Uranium Ore Slurries Using SRC's 53 mm Pipeloop," SRC Publication No. R-1620-5-C-96, 1996.
· M.C. Roco, and C.A. Shook, "Turbulent Flow of Incompressible Mixtures," Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 107, No. 2, pp. 224-31, 1985.
"The Infography about Transportation of Multi-Species Slurry through Pipelines"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA