Shoe Industry -- Employees -- Exploitation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the exploitation of labor in shoe factories.
· Boje, D.M. (2001) "Comparison of the Urban Community Mission (UCM) Survey Report December 1999 to the Global Alliance, Center for Societal Development Studies (CSDS) 2000 study." http://cbae.nmsu.edu/~dboje/AA/Boje_compare_GA_and_UCM_studies.htm
· Boje, D.M. (2001) "The Kuk Dong Story: When the Fox Guards the Hen House." http://cbae.nmsu.edu/~dboje/AA/kuk_dong_story.htm
· Carty, Victoria (1999) "Emerging Post-Industrial, Postmodern Trends and the Implications for Social Change: A Case-Study of Nike Corporation." Unpublished Dissertation, Sociology Department, The University of New Mexico.
· Cole, Cheryl L. (1997) "P.L.A.Y., Nike, and Michael Jordan: National Fantasy and the Racialization of Crime and Punishment." Center for Cultural Values and Ethics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
· Hancock, P. (2000) "The Lived Experiences of Female Factory Workers in Rural West Java" in Labour and Management in Development Journal, volume 1, number 1, pp. 1-18.
· Landrum, Nancy Ellen (2000) "A Quantitative and Qualitative Examination of the Dynamics of Nike and Reebok Storytelling as Strategy." Unpublished Dissertation, Management Department, New Mexico State University.
· Boje, D.M. (2001) "Academics Studying Athletic Apparel Industry: Annotated Bibliography." http://cbae.nmsu.edu/~dboje/AA/academicsstudyingwriting.htm
"The Infography about Exploitation of Shoe Industry Employees"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA